Film editor at your service

Hello, my name is Emil.
I have been following this project for a long time now, and seeing as you are about to start doing more graphical work, I thought it would be the right time for me to join. I have been working as a freelance film editor for some years now (4-6 I am not sure, but whos counting?). So that being said, I would love to help out making outreach videos. My work so far has mainly been commercials, shortfilms and music videoes, so this will also be a bit new for me. If you are interested in seeing my work, you are welcome to check out my showreel below:

(Warning: It does contain a bit nudity by the end of it, all for the sake of art)
Embedded video removed by mods, but we’ll keep the link here I guess

Also, since I work in premiere I am able to make proof of concept/effect concept videos. For instence, yesterday I took the liberty of trying to make a quick concept video to see if radial blur would be a cool effect to add around the player cell. I can post it in a more fitting topic later.

Lastly I also do a bit of music, mainly ambient and electronic. I work in ableton and have also been working a bit as a sound editor, so I would also love to help make sound effects or music if needed.

You can check out my soundcloud below (Though I havn’t posted anything new in about two years, I do have something in the making though)

Of course I am also interested in anything creative, so I would always love to have a discussion about ideas or concepts, whether or not it’s for the game itself.

I hope you enjoy my stuff and I am looking forward to working with you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the team Naggorath! :smiley: