Intro: The new GUI designer

Hello!

My name is James, i am (almost) a year 12 student from Australia with an interest in game design and seeing this I could not resist joining, I have experience with programs such as Illustrator and Photoshop. I’ve also done a little bit of 3D modeling and scripting but not enough to help in any meaningful way.

I’m mainly going to be working on the GUI by the looks of it but i might join in on the discussions of other topics.

I think that’s about it, usually i don’t talk much in real life so i might be the same here until i get to know you guys, you’ve all been very inviting so far though so I’m guessing that won’t be a problem :smiley:

Thanks,
-James

1 Like

Hey, James! I’m Michael and I’m one of the graphics programmers here. I think it’s great that you have decided to work on the GUI. Good luck!

Welcome!

It’s great that you’re willing to help with the GUI, although be warned I’m going to be quite critical as I want something that’s actually good this time. That said, I hope you have fun working on it.

Here’s the all-important GUI thread:

If you have any questions or want to post updates on what you’ve been working on, there’s the best place to do so.

1 Like