New 3D Modeler (And Paleo-Nerd)

Greetings, everyone! My username of course is FaceEaterMaximus, but you can just call me by my real name, Jiddu, if you want. As the title suggests, I am a 3D modeler and biology enthusiast (specifically with prehistoric life) and am very excited to be on the team. I am currently working on not just Thrive, but another game having to do with, yes, prehistoric life. On the dev team for that game I am also a 3D modeler, and working on it has improved my overall modeling skills a lot. I may talk about this project every so often, but this place is about Thrive so I’m going to stay on topic. I do have some basic knowledge of programming languages Python and C#, but this knowledge is quite limited so I wouldn’t be a good programmer (at least not yet). I use Blender to create the base mesh for my models and Mudbox for sculpting and texturing them. I like modeling anything really, some examples are living things (organisms), buildings, weapons, etc. I could talk more but for now I think this is an adequate summary. Hoping to meet all of you guys eventually!

4 Likes

Welcome! It’s always nice to see new people join the project. It helps to inject some new blood once in a while just to keep things moving. See ya around.

1 Like

Welcome to the team!

1 Like

Thanks guys