New 3D modeler/Vectorial artist

Hello :slight_smile:

I am Justophone, I am just starting with 3D modelling in Blender but I am very excited to learn/do more and I think this experience will be the perfect motivation for me. I am currently starting a PhD in plant synthetic biology and I am looking for new hobbies to change my mind. Next to my PhD I am already working with a French scientific website where I provide some infographics from time to time (using vectorial drawing software).
Anyway I am very enthusiastic to have a chance to participate to this project. I am really looking forward to work on some things. If you have any suggestions or particular needs right now do not hesitate :smiley:

3 Likes

Welcome! Right now, our biggest art need is an updated GUI, so if you’d like, you can take a look at this thread. We’re currently discussing mostly usability and interaction design, but we’re also talking a bit about visual design if that catches your interest.

As for 3D models, I think we will be needing bacteria models relatively soon – here is a long-winding thread you could skim through.

Hello, @braguy.j! Welcome to the team. Moopli basically explained everything you need to know already, but if you need any help feel free to ask me or anyone else on the team. There are quite a lot of graphics stuff to do, so I hope you find what you like. If you don’t, I can give you a couple suggestions :stuck_out_tongue:

Have fun!

Thanks I am working on the iconography for now, then I will see :bird: