Alright, took me a few hours, but I UV mapped the entire mesh (almost)correctly, and have made a new material using the same method I used for the Original ER.
Here's the Transparent Version:
And Here's the Opaque Version:
The opaque version uses jpg to save space and because it's more performance friendly. These meshes are also not interchangeable, the transparent is mapped specifically for the transparent material, as is the opaque to the jpg texture.
On another note, I have added extra performance friendly meshes, which have no bottoms or sides, since only the top part of the ER is visible anyways. It has half the vertices and shouldn't look any different in game, since you only see the organelles from one angle. Each version has this extra mesh, again specifically mapped for their materials, they are caled "ERCut.mesh."
I made 2 different versions simply because I couldn't decide which would better, so I made both. Obviously the Opaque stands out more and is more performance friendly, but the transparent seems more realistic and can be fun to play with if we decide to have different color organelles.
It's all up to preference, which is why I like providing multiple options.
(One final note, I am aware that there are mapping errors on the transparent version, but they are so minuscule that they aren't likely to be noticed in game, as there is a limit to how close you can zoom in)