Yet another 3D Modeler

Hey guys,

I have a experience with Blender and have made many different models over the years, my latest one can be seen below. I’ve played the game and liked what I saw as far as the current game loop is concerned. I see a lot of knowledgeable people here and would like to help any way I can. What is the needed currently in terms of 3D Graphics? Perhaps someone can point me in the right direction. Nice to meet ya’ll.

5 Likes

Welcome! Unfortunately our Graphics Team Lead @TheCreator is away for about a week, so the rest of us can only give you basic guidance. To my knowledge the most pressing modelling issues are organelle models and bacteria. Someone else might be able to better weigh in on these, but if you’re willing to wait TheCreator can give you proper help getting started.

Just going to write one more post before my flight, sorry for the abruptness. For the next release we want to have swarms of bacteria, and we currently don’t have any models for them at all. Having 5 different bacteria “species” with a couple variants of each one would be great. You have complete artistic freedom in choosing the design, shape, and texture (though I think your disney/cartoony style would work perfectly).

If you have any questions, I’ll try my best to get back to you as soon as I can, but as Oliveriver mentioned, I’m about to embark on a gruesome 17 hour flight.

Hope you have fun!