Concept Art Library

The greatest piece of concept art is no help if it‘s lost in the maelstorm of unending discord threads. Therefore I hereby create this thread where you can post all of your concept art. I may arrange the art by subject later. But for now just dump everything you‘ve got.
I‘ll give everyone some time to post all of their art. If after some time there‘s still art that‘s missing we can also post other peoples art they forgot to post, but don‘t forget to credit the artist if you know him/her. But for the beginning please just post your own stuff.

NOTE: This thread is primarily meant for art of the microbe stage and early multicellular stage. You can also post stuff of the later stages, but please keep it in a seperate spoiler that says ‚stuff for the later stages’. This thread isn‘t meant for discussion, please post your images without writing too much.

4 Likes

Here‘s a collection of my art:

Editor „Screenshots“

(This design isn‘t 100% in line with Narotizas latest GUI look, so it will be altered a bit in the final in-game implementation)

Animations

image image image

Organelles

In-Game Encyclopedia (OUTDATED)

(This design is seriously outdated. Don‘t use it for reference!)

Other

Later Game

4 Likes

My stuff

GUI ideas

Early game Art

Later game Art

3 Likes

Here’s mine

Patch Map concepts

This map was made by MirrorMonkey, but since my patch maps are based on it I post it as well

Gui mock ups

4 Likes
Gui Concepts

Gameplay GUI

Collapsed Compound/Environment Panels

Editor GUI

.svg files for the top two concepts

Rough Editor Concept

Rough Statistics Concept

Thrive Launcher Concept

Membrane

Combined

Underside

Node Map

Circular patch region concept

(outdated) Map

(outdated) Planet Looping Concepts

Achievement Icons

Dodo - Go extinct

Dodon’t - Recover from near extinction

Shish-Kebab - Kill another microbe with a pilus

Amazingly Well Adapted - Enter the multicellular stage with the hardest settings enabled

(quick concept) Now What? - Become a stone-age, fully aquatic civilization with no means of producing fire.

(quick concept) Mmm, Sunlight! - Develop photosynthesis

(quick concept) I am Become Death - Detonate a nuclear weapon

Micro-Borg - Assimilate a bacterium through endosymbiosis

Micro-Borg (outdated style, but cooler concept)

Other

Tutorial movement indicator

Membrane Rigidity Thing

Glycolysis/Osmoregulation thing

5 Likes