Another new music composer

Hi everyone! My name is Sam, I’m a composer/ producer, and I was told to introduce myself here so here we go. I make music under the name ARandomProducer, I primarily make electronic/ ambient music but I do a variety of styles and genres. I’m self taught and have been doing music for about three years, and I’ve recently become more interested in video game music specifically. Anyway, this looks like an awesome project and I’m really excited to be a part of it!

You can see examples of stuff I’ve made here: https://soundcloud.com/arandomproducer/sets/arandomproducer-game/s-ykfR7MvjMJu

6 Likes

Hey ARandomProducer!

Thanks for taking interest in the project, and I think you’ll be a great addition to the team.
I listened to all your tracks on your soundcloud playlist and i think its great work! Personally I think tracks like your day22 and day 26 fit the mood for thrive’s microbe stage. Like… really really good vibes on those two tracks. Clean sound, love it!

If youre needing someone to bounce ideas off of, id love to help. Im also an experienced composer, and have connections with a professional producer who can give great advice as well.

Cheers,

Psychochef

2 Likes

Thanks, I’m glad you liked them. I’ve got a few tracks with a similar feel to them. I’ll make sure to ask you when I need to bounce ideas off someone

1 Like