Harchrisdytian(Christian/Chris)

hello, I am excited to start working on coding this project. I am an unreal, unity, and Godot programmer with no professional experience but lots of game jams and I am a game design and development major I am excited to start making contributions. I specialize in procedural 3d generation but have done a lot of other stuff. I’m looking for some cool things to put on a portfolio and to work on stuff I feel is really cool and spent way too much time on spore.

6 Likes

Welcome. I seem to have missed your post yesterday, otherwise I would have replied sooner…

To get started you should look at our setup instructions: https://github.com/Revolutionary-Games/Thrive/blob/master/doc/setup_instructions.md and pick an easy or a good first issue from the list of issues on github: Issues · Revolutionary-Games/Thrive · GitHub
Feel free to ask here or on the dev discord if you have problems setting up or need more guidance about working on an issue.

Welcome to the team!
It’s great to have someone who is experienced with procedural 3d generation as Thrive has a lot of planned features that rely on procedural 3d generation:)