Hello everyone

Hello Everyone,

I’m from Quebec, Canada. I am a bioecology technologist as well as currently on my way to a bachelor’s degree in marine biology. My specialties are freshwater and marine ecology as well as fishes and population modeling.
On the video games’ side of things I worked as a quality assurance technician for Beenox under Activision during the development of Skylander: Swapforce and Call of Duty: Ghosts. Now I can hardly play any game without spotting every bug and oftentimes sending bug reports to indie dev teams.
Lastly I’m fluent in french and english both in common and scientific speech and more than willing to help with translation.

So, I’m here as I see an incredible project with lots of potential both as a wonderful game and a tool to explain some of the more complex life processes to the average person. I see my potential role in the game as a scientific adviser / quality assurance member, but I am not restricting myself to this only and anyone that needs my help on anything is free to ask away. If I am competent in what I’m asked to do I’ll gladly help, if not I’ll either try and learn or pass it along to a more competent individual.

And that’s about it, I’m so glad I am given the chance to be part of this wonderful project.

Cheers

Estredar Bioecology technologist

1 Like