Illustrations and concept art

Hello everyone.
Some illustrations that could interest you.

4 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

Wow, that’s a lot of art all at once. It looks good. Not sure if there’s much we can do with it currently for the game (other than maybe using as a loading screen / putting as concept art in the art gallery), but I’ll wait to see if anyone else on the team has ideas.

These all look good, but I think the final two images in particular would work great as aware stage loading screen art.

1 Like

@hhyyrylainen @Nein99
Thank you for your feedback. :wink:

They all look awesome:) You‘re a very talented artist and I love your style @Nathan ! But if one looks at the second to last one closely, you‘ll see that it features real life dinosaurs which once existed irl. Because of that I think only the very last one would really work as a Thrive loading screen as it is. The second to last one would need to be modified by replacing the dinosaurs with aliens imo.

EDIT: Upon closer inspection, maybe the birds in the last one should be modified a bit too in order to not look like irl birds.

Thanks for your feedbacks @MirrorMonkey2 :slight_smile:
I will make a new illustration later.
Here is a concept art for multicellular evolution phase.

4 Likes

Concept art for aquatic species phylum.
A favourite?

3 Likes

5 Likes

Beautiful. Would be stunning as loading screen concept art

Thank you. You are welcome to use :wink:
Here also an illustration I made for Thrive four years ago:

4 Likes

Variant with submarine and colorimetry settings

4 Likes

Variant with bioluminescence

2 Likes

We could use the landscape artworks once we get into 3D environments where the terrain will be visible.

1 Like