John- Music and Sound Design ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป

Hello,
My name is John. I am a sound designer and composer, excited to be here.
Some examples of work I done can be found here:

Music

Sound Design/Effects

It might take me a bit to figure out how to use the forums but Iโ€™m happy to help in any way I can.

4 Likes

hey nice to meet ya Mista John!

Thanks for taking interesting in Thrive, im sure itโ€™ll be a pleasure working with you. From what I could tell you write some nice โ€˜bouncyโ€™ music and I think itโ€™ll make some great songs for the microbe stage.

Right now Iโ€™m working on putting together a suggested mini guidebook on what new composers hoping to write for the microbe soundtrack should be looking into composing - we want to make sure that everything kinda meshes together in some sort of way - so look forward to that! In the meantime explore around and check out some of our older themes written by oliveriver, and play the game with the sound off and see what kinda sounds/songs youโ€™d like to see! Feel free to chat with us on the discord in the sound section as well, as there are some suggestions and needed sounds in there as well you can peruse.

3 Likes

Hi! thanks for the intro!

I think a guidebook could be very helpful! Thereโ€™s so much going on, Iโ€™m not really sure where to begin, so to speak haha.

Regardless, nice to meet you too!