Lokit Khemka - New Programmer

Hi,

I am Lokit Khemka. Although my background is in Civil Engineering, I gradually moved to programming after my Masters. I started out as a backend developer and currently, I am working as a CAD Automation programmer and Solutions Architect. One of the primary reasons I want to get involved in Thrive development is because I feel like in corporate culture you cannot simply learn as much one can. I want to try new things and give back to open source communities that made a lot of my learning possible.

Thank you for giving me this opportunity to learn from everyone else in this amazing team. I am sure it will an amazing experience for me.

4 Likes

Welcome to the team!

Here are our setup instructions on how to compile the game:

Once you get the game built you should look at our easy or good first issues: Issues · Revolutionary-Games/Thrive · GitHub

If you have any problems with the setup or can’t decide on what issue to pick let me know either on these forums or ask on the dev discord.

2 Likes

Thank you. I have already built the code yesterday. It is working great on VS Code. I will have to pick the issues to tackle next week.

-Lokit Khemka.

1 Like