Mr42 - New Outreach Guy and Artist

Hey there, Mr42 here!

I’m excited to introduce myself as the newest outreach worker on the team. My main focus will be organizing and supporting community events that bring people together. I might also be jumping into social media to help more people discover Thrive and join our community.
Maybe in the future, I will help our graphics team with some visuals.

I’m excited to be part of this team and to contribute to our community’s growth. Let’s work together to make Thrive an even better place for everyone.

6 Likes

Glad to have you on board! The outreach team/effort is pretty blank right now, so feel free to pitch ideas and suggest improvements as you please. @Naggorath is also on the Outreach team and has been Thrive’s trailer man for years, so you can reach out to him as well. Hh might have some input as well since he is the most aware when it comes to the presence and status of the organization and Thrive.

hey welcome. yeah if you ever need some video material for who knows what, just let me know, im always ready to throw something together

Welcome. I was supposed to write a more comprehensive reply, but compiler issues ate up all of my time today. Feel free to message on Discord if you have some ideas you could get started with, or if you need some ideas.

p.s. as I’m now running our socials, I’m constantly on the lookout for nice looking Thrive images I cold post for some engagement.