Pacifa - New Programmer

Hello I am pacifa. I would like to thank the team for accepting me in. I started programming over quarantine and I have mostly done Back-End web design.

I like leaning new things and I’m happy to help on the project in anyway I can. I do a lot more work over the weekend then the work week.

I’m hoping to get more used to programming environments and workspaces through this project. have experience in C#, JavaScript, and a bit of python.

6 Likes

Welcome!

If you didn’t see this already, we have instructions how to compile Thrive here: Thrive/setup_instructions.md at master · Revolutionary-Games/Thrive · GitHub
If you run into any issues feel free to ask for help. Also if the discord invite to the dev discord expired / doesn’t work, let me know and I’ll get you a new one.

Also if you want to do backend or frontend web app development, we have the ThriveDevCenter web app with various features and a lot of changes and improvements needed for it. The repo for that is here: GitHub - Revolutionary-Games/ThriveDevCenter: Web app with features for supporting Thrive development