Personal Feedback on 0.4.1

Maybe you are right, i just feel weird limiting that section that way :stuck_out_tongue:

I think largely the discussion has been closed, I’m also keen to keep this release focused on the patch map as although it’s not an easy feature it’s going to be awesome to have it in.

I think I agree with UntrustedLife re names. I don’t mind changing Phosphates to Phosphate personally, unless anyone minds.

Re SFX we’ve been hoping to make some progress with them for a while but can’t find anyone to work on them. So if you can get anyone to do it then there’s a lot that can be done in that area.

In terms of what we could change this release. I agree that absorbing organelles is currently rather op, so reducing that would be a good idea to balance things. We’ll probably do quite a lot of balancing when the patch map is in (I’m looking forward to your feedback for that process), however nerfing organelle absorption before that is fine.

Also re the gui I think Nein is working on it so I guess talk to him about it. If he wants to make the changes then I think 20, 23, 31, 37, 41 and 42 (basically the gui stuff) sound like good ideas and they are nice changes to make for this release.

I like that the tooltips are currently quite sciency and educational, I also agree that adding some simple icons and bold text would help newer players and younger players etc get into the game.

4 Likes

We already have a membrane that waves and ripples, perhaps we can show engulfment by exaggerating that motion and perhaps making it pulsate a little.

2 Likes